Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Harry Caray and the Machine Gun Shits

Sorry for the absence folks. Long week and it isn't looking any shorter yet. Anyways, I figured I would do a quick little post about some of Elizabeth's newest adventures this week.

Earlier this week I awoke to the sound of my daughter's machine gun farts. I thought she was still sleeping so I slinked over to her crib just to watch her for a while before I had to get ready for work. Little did I know that she was wide awake. As soon as she saw me she made the creepy direct eye contact and I knew it was more than farts. I really need to get a picture of the look on her face. It is pure determined concentration. I am confident that if I concentrated on anything in my life as much as my daughter concentrates on pushing a turd out, that I probably would become ruler of the world. Anyways, after listening/watching for about a full 3 minutes, I did what any good father would do, which is I woke my wife up and said "I think she needs to be changed and I am running late for work." No I wasnt. I did get to see the aftermath of those machine gun farts and my god! It looked like New Orleans after Katrina. Just chaos. I couldn't help but think "how the hell does someone that small make that much poop?!". Then today I had McDonald's for breakfast and for supper...guess I got my answer...

We have also started "tummy time". The Ewok seems to be really hit or miss with it. Sometimes she loves it and other times we might as well be dribbling her like a basketball. But I can't stop laughing when she does manage to pick her big old noggin up. She sways back and forth with it and many times slams it back down on the mat. All I can think of is Harry Caray. With her hair all messed up and her head swaying I would give anything to hear her say "If you were a boob, would you nurse yourself? I know I would. Cubs win!". I would take vido of it, but I know I wouldn't be able to stop laughing long enough to keep the camera still.

I have 2 other posts that are in the draft stage that I will publish later this week yet. I have decided that even though I don't get enough views on this page for me to quit and go pro, I am having a blast doing it and embarrassing my daughter on the world wide web. I am pretty sure she will thank me for it someday. As always...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment