Wednesday, June 1, 2016

More than words...

I have been a crabby a-hole all day, for apparently ZERO reason. I have been snapping at my wife for little shit all day and just a while ago I lost it over laundry. I don't even remember what the hell it was any more, that's how important it must have been. Anyways I decide that I am going to go to the bar and have a few, not really angry any more by this point, I didn't slam the door and yell or anything but I also didn't say I was leaving. I know...I know, I am an asshole. But I think I have made that point abundantly clear over the last few posts. Anyways, I get in the car and Cee Lo Green's "Forget You" comes on the radio. I am thinking to myself, "Yeah, forget her man" and on and on. By the end of the song I got my original pissed off attitude back. But then..."More Than Words" by Extreme comes on. Wtf?! Thanks Clear Chanel Radio for messing with a dude's pissy streak. Needless to say, I made it to a gas station and bought a sixer or Mickey's grenades and will be heading home now to drink in the loving warmth of my family. But if "Love Hurts" starts playing when I start the car then I shan't be held responsible for my actions. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment